Thursday, January 3, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend...

So people stop me on the street and ask me, "What do you do with your life?" (this is a total fabrication, but I needed a lead in)

So after driving close to 14 hours down back roads the day after Christmas I arrive back in sunny FL, ready (though perhaps unwilling) to start work the next day. Here are the results. This ladies and gentlemen, is my first semi official lighting design. It was just a small 1 - 1/2 man show, with a modded plot from the show we closed before Christmas since I had 1.5 days with ~5 hours of tech with actors to make lights and sound work.

This all to say...










In other news it's now 2008, and I have resolutions for the first time I can remember. Usually, at least from what I understand, resolutions fail miserably. People get all excited about a new year and make promises to themselves they don't keep. Thanks a lot human nature, we all appreciate it...

Oh well we shall see shall we not.

1 comment:

Red Rose said...

Your lighting looks quite lovely, my dear. Kudos to you - I knew you could/would do it!