Sunday, April 6, 2008

Here I go again...

So its official, I will not be attending FSU in the fall, which is not surprising considering my portfolio to date. Nonetheless, I have two upcoming lighting designs to work and play with. The second, an intern production of The Shape of Things, will really give me a chance to play and explore. We are going to bring the audience onstage thus creating a hundred seat thrust stage space instead of our typical proscenium stage.

Now with no hard and fast plans for the fall, I am in the process of deciding what comes next. I could probably stay around FL and perhaps get a more designs under my belt, but that would mean my third year here. Part of me wants to pick a direction and just go for it somewhere else. These are the questions that need answers eventually.

It seems good to think and be in a position to do what I want, the only thing I need to decide is what exactly I want to do and where I want to do it.

However as promised here are pictures from the new (to me) camera. Enjoy

Random shot

What my room looks like after a week of tech at the theatre






No comments: